Parent Handbook, Forms & Flights
Parent Handbook & Checklists
- Parent Handbook - Everything you need to know about sending your child to camp from finding transportation information, filling out forms, emailing your child at camp and learning about closing day activities.
- Clothing and Equipment Checklist - A list of everything you need to pack for your child to be ready for camp.
- Camp Preparation Checklist - A complete to do list to get your child ready for camp now.
FormsAccess, complete and submit all your child's forms through your online account. Click here to login to your account. After you login, click on Forms & Documents. If you need assistance with the forms, please contact us by phone or email.
Florida Chaperoned Flight InformationWe offer chaperoned flight service to and from Palm Beach International Airport in West Palm Beach, Florida for Session 1 (3 week option) and Session 2.
- Session 1 (3 week option) Flight Information (Updated 01/23/17)
- Session 2 Flight Information (Updated 01/23/17)
Recommended International FlightsBelow are the recommended flights for Spain, Italy and France. These are not the only options, but they are the best choice for our arrival and departure dates and times.
- Arrival: AirFrance 3616 Departs Paris at 10:35 and arrives in Boston at 12:31 on opening days (Sundays)
- Departure: AirFrance 3663 Departs Boston at 19:11 on closing days (Saturdays) and arrives in Paris at 8:10 the next day
- Arrival: Alitalia 614 Departs Rome at 15:20 and arrives in Boston at 18:40 on opening days (Sundays)
- Departure: Alitalia 615 Departs Boston at 22:45 on closing days (Saturdays) and arrives in Rome at 12:45 the next day
- Arrival: Iberia 6165 Departs Madrid at 12:45 and arrives in Boston at 14:40 on opening days (Sundays)
- Departure: Iberia 6166 Departs Boston at 17:35 on closing days (Saturdays) and arrives in Madrid at 6:25 the next day